Who We Are...
Attorney Barry M. Snyder
Attorney Barry Snyder has more than 30 years of experience. He is admitted to practice in all of the courts of Florida and the United District Courts of the Southern, Middle and Northern District and the U.S. 11 Circuit Court of Appeals. He's a Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney and Certified Civil Mediator for Miami-Dade Circuit Court and Mediator for the Department of Insurance.
He's well-known for returning phone calls himself.
Attorney Snyder is a:
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Certified Circuit Court Civil Mediator;
- Certified Arbitrator for the Courts;
- Past president of the North Dade Bar, twice;
- Member of the Association of American Trial Lawyers;
- Member of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers;
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Has received an AV rating, the highest available from Martindale Hubbell, a national lawyer information service;
- Holds a 100 ton U.S Coast Guard Masters license;
- Certified PADI Scuba Instructor;
- Atty. Barry M. Snyder has been a guest lecturer at Barry University;
- Atty. Snyder is a member of the South Florida Shomrim Society, a fraternal organization for police and public safety officers committed to serving the criminal justice system;
- Mr. Snyder also sponsors Vision World Foundation, a non-profit organization which helps increase independence in the lives of blind and visually impaired people.
Attorney Snyder has also:
- Held an internship in the county attorney's office in New Hampshire
- Served as a Police Officer and Prosecutor in New Hampshire
- Served on many committees for the North Dade Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Forum of North Dade, a community involved organization.
- Served on United States Congressman Clay Shaw's Advisory committee.
Barry has been a guest lecturer for:
- Dade County Public Schools;
- Miami-Dade Community college;
- Florida International University;
- St. Thomas University School of Law;
- Media expert interviews on CBS and NBC affiliate TV stations; featured in Aventura Magazine;
When Barry is not practicing law, he's a dive boat captain and scuba instructor.
Attorney Victor Moises Gonzalez
Attorney Victor Moises Gonzalez is a partner in the law firm of Snyder & Gonzalez, P.A. where he practices Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice and Criminal law.
Mr. Gonzalez was born and raised in Miami. He graduated from Florida International University in 1993 with a Bachelor of Accounting degree in accounting. He has passed the Uniform CPA examination.
Mr. Gonzalez is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University Shephard Broad Law Center. He is a member of the Florida Bar, the Federal Court for the Southern District of Florida, and is admitted to practice before the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States.
He was a past Director of the North Dade Bar Association, and is a member of the Dade County Bar Association and the Latin Chamber of Commerce.
An avid scuba diver, Mr. Gonzalez has been a certified scuba diver for 20 years, and a certified scuba instructor for more than 10 years.
Attorney Julio E. Muñoz
Julio E Muñoz is an attorney in the law firm of Snyder & Gonzalez, P.A. where he practices Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Criminal Law.
Mr. Muñoz previously worked as an attorney in the corporate law department of State Farm Insurance in its Fort Lauderdale office.
Mr. Muñoz worked for more than a decade at State Farm in other capacities, including as an adjuster handled PIP, bodily injury, and uninsured motorist claims. He also worked for five years in State Farm's Special Investigative Unit, where he handled many serious cases.
Through this vast experience in the insurance industry, he has become knowledgeable about insurance company regulations, practices, and procedures that will serve to benefit clients with injury claims against insurance companies.
Mr. Muñoz graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law in 2000. He interned in the criminal appellate division of the Florida Attorney General's Office where he handled criminal appeals for the State and successfully argued before the 3rd District Court of Appeal.
He is a member of the American Bar Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association, and was formerly an arbitrator for Arbitration Forums, Inc. where he resolved disputes between insurance companies.